Training course - Project management
Managing a project includes planning, evaluating, delegating, and so much more. Who does what? How do I get everyone involved on the same page? How do you monitor a project to meet the agreed deadline? During this one-day training course, you will be taught all the skills and techniques involved in managing your projects.
MXPro: a combination of both
The following topics will definitely be discussed:
- What does a project manager do?
Correctly define a project together with the client
- Clearly determine the goal and result
- The SMART principle
- The project charter (PID)
Building and monitoring the project team
- Who takes part? What’s the purpose?
- Team formation
- Communication within the project team
What makes projects successful?
- Keys to the successful completion of projects
- Project manager skill set
- Main activities for a project manager
Managing projects vs. leading projects
- (Self-)conscious behaviour as a leader
- Effective and inspiring communication
Optional: half a refresher day with the trainees in which experiences are exchanged, successes are shared, and concrete work cases are simulated, among other things.
Get your training subsidised
Good to know: the Flemish government has subsidies available for training courses.
Thanks to Paid Educational Leave (PEL), you can recover €21.30 per training hour per employee.
It gets even better! Are you an SME or sole trader? Then you can get up to 40% in financial support for your (language) training courses via the SME portfolio.
Note: only companies established in Flanders are eligible for these subsidies.
Interested in following this course?
Then please call or mail Cathy De Ceuster. She will work with you to put together your training course, perfectly tailored to your needs.
Tel.: +32 (0)468 28 14 16