Training course - Project management
Managing a project includes planning, evaluating, delegating, and so much more. Who does what? How do I get everyone involved on the same page? How do you monitor a project to meet the agreed deadline? During this one-day training course, you will be taught all the skills and techniques involved in managing your projects.
MXPro: a combination of both
The following topics will definitely be discussed:
- What does a project manager do?
Correctly define a project together with the client
- Clearly determine the goal and result
- The SMART principle
- The project charter (PID)
Building and monitoring the project team
- Who takes part? What’s the purpose?
- Team formation
- Communication within the project team
What makes projects successful?
- Keys to the successful completion of projects
- Project manager skill set
- Main activities for a project manager
Managing projects vs. leading projects
- (Self-)conscious behaviour as a leader
- Effective and inspiring communication
Optional: half a refresher day with the trainees in which experiences are exchanged, successes are shared, and concrete work cases are simulated, among other things.
Get your training subsidised
Good to know: the Flemish government has subsidies available for training courses.
Thanks to Paid Educational Leave (PEL), you can recover €21.30 per training hour per employee.
It gets even better! Are you an SME or sole trader? Then you can get up to 40% in financial support for your (language) training courses via the SME portfolio.
Note: only companies established in Flanders are eligible for these subsidies.
Interested in following this course?