Training course – Writing reports
Do you need to organise your thoughts and notes in a structured way, without losing time or your own style? You’ll have mastered all this after this workshop. The coach always uses your documents as the starting point. He/she will help you to analyse and rewrite these using tips & tricks. What’s that mean for you? Get an A+ on your report!
Who's it for?
Employees who must write reports based on notes or other reports and who want to do so clearly and concisely.
MXPro: a combination of both
The following topics are addressed:
- adapting the text to the target group
- paying attention to structure, style, and consistency
- making an outline for what you want to write
- working with standard templates (meeting report, research report, etc.)
- presenting facts
- formulating conclusions and recommendations
- writing clearly and concisely
- polishing up the spelling
Would you like follow this training course in French, Dutch, or German? That’s perfectly possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get your training subsidised
Good to know: the Flemish government has subsidies available for training courses.
Thanks to Paid Educational Leave (PEL), you can recover €21.30 per training hour per employee.
It gets even better! Are you an SME or sole trader? Then you can get up to 40% in financial support for your (language) training courses via the SME portfolio.
Note: only companies established in Flanders are eligible for these subsidies.
Interested in following this course?