Training course – Giving presentations
This workshop will teach you how to take your presentations to the next level, thanks to the practical tips & tricks from an experienced specialist. Plus, you will learn how to improve the style and structure of your presentations. What’s that mean for you? You can convince your public just like that using a clear, interesting presentation.
Who’s it for?
Employees who regularly give presentations both inside and outside the company. This includes things like corporate presentations, product presentations, a presentation of the results, etc.
MXPro: a combination of both
The following topics are addressed:
- determining the aim of the presentation
- tailoring the content of the presentation to the audience
- structure and design of a presentation
- testing auxiliary equipment beforehand (beamer, audio fragments, etc.)
- drawing and holding the audience’s attention through the use of intonation, emphasis, etc.
- conveying the message thoughtfully, logically, eloquently, and interestingly
- winning minds through well-founded arguments
- structures for prefacing, summarising, and concluding presentations
- dealing with comments and (difficult) questions from the audience
- using body language as a way to add weight to your presentations
- conquering your fear of giving presentations
Would you like follow this training course in French, Dutch, or German? That’s perfectly possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Get your training subsidised
Good to know: the Flemish government has subsidies available for training courses.
Thanks to Paid Educational Leave (PEL), you can recover €21.30 per training hour per employee.
It gets even better! Are you an SME or sole trader? Then you can get up to 40% in financial support for your (language) training courses via the SME portfolio.
Note: only companies established in Flanders are eligible for these subsidies.
Would you like to have this course held at your company premises?
Call or mail Cathy De Ceuster and put together your ideal training course, perfectly tailored to your needs.
Phone: +32 (0)468 28 14 16